Fiona is a passionate leader in her field, striving to offer her clients the very best experience and expertise to help them overcome communication barriers that may be holding them back.
Fiona has helped students prepare for entrance interviews to some of the most influential universities in the UK; helping to build confidence in children and adults, supporting their journey to become successful leaders, executives and professionals in diverse fields such as engineering, science and theatre.
Fiona can work with you to reach the standard of performance you are seeking; maybe you are preparing to advance your career and need to give presentations to large groups. Fiona has helped entrepreneurs pitch to financial investors to back their new business model and successfully achieve financial support, and supported ‘techies’ in explaining ideas to a technologically-challenged audience.
Whatever your goal, Fiona has the ability and passion to get you where you want to be. Get in touch with her to find out more.
email@example.com | 07780 856043
- 2000 – Blarney Studio started in South Africa by Trinity College London qualified Fiona Brennan-Scott.
- 2003 – Moved to Oxfordshire, UK and renamed M A D Studio – making a difference! – a Speech and Drama studio facilitating group and individual lessons in drama and 1:1 lessons for exams in drama, effective communication, occasional speeches and interview techniques for all ages, adapting books to plays and producing shows such as Anne of Green Gables and The Little Prince.
- 2014 – Founded Speakers’ Club, the first ASC (Association of Speakers’ Clubs) Speakers’ Club at a school in Britain.
- 2016 – specialising in Voice and Speech Coaching for individuals and small groups. Re-branded as BESPOKEN.
- 2017 – Training Facilitation and Coaching for Business added to the Bespoken portfolio. Becomes an Associate of ELS. Conferred Grove Business Park Business Award for valuable contribution to WADBBC.
- 2018 – Training delivered in London, Italy, Manchester and Peterborough in addition to her bases in Harwell and Grove.