- 2000 – Blarney Studio started in South Africa by Trinity College London qualified Fiona Brennan-Scott.
- 2003 – Moved to Oxfordshire, UK and renamed M A D Studio – making a difference! – a Speech and Drama studio facilitating group and individual lessons in drama and 1:1 lessons for exams in drama, effective communication, occasional speeches and interview techniques for all ages, adapting books to plays and producing shows such as Anne of Green Gables and The Little Prince.
- 2014 – Founded Speakers’ Club, the first ASC (Association of Speakers’ Clubs) Speakers’ Club at a school in Britain.
- 2016 – specialising in Voice and Speech Coaching for individuals and small groups. Re-branded as BESPOKEN.
- 2017 – Training Facilitation and Coaching for Business added to the Bespoken portfolio.