The Small Print
Ref: Voice and Speech Coaching, Presentation Skills Training, Time to Think, Keynote Speaking
Terms & Conditions (updated 01 October 2020)
1. Once accepted, the owner is committed to being available to and for clients. Please feel free to message/phone/email at any time to discuss concerns or progress. Calls will always be returned when falling outside BESPOKEN business hours. This minimizes disruption to sessions.
2. Fees are payable up-front or monthly in advance when session by session, by course or before the 1st of each month. A course is defined as 3 or more session or a one-day delivery or more, as per a Purchase Order. Terms for training delivery is two weeks from date of invoice.
3. Commitment to and engagement with the course is required. One months’ notice is requested for intention to discontinue sessions. Each 6-week course must be completed within 3 months to ensure effectiveness. A Purchase Order shall be payable in its entirety once agreed and as work is delivered.
4. Sessions canceled with less than 24 hours’ notice or not attended cannot be credited. Sessions are defined as 45-120 minute, 121 meetings. They can be taken F2F, via telephone, or remotely via video conferencing.
5. Disclaimer: While care is taken to ensure the safety of each person, Bespoken and its members and employees accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or injury whatsoever of any participants taking part in any class.
6. Your data is not stored online or shared and is used only for purposes of training and coaching of which you will be fully aware.
7. Cost: As per Invoice
Please contact Fiona on 077808 53043 or email@example.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org (account-related) if there are any queries