Bespoken was founded in 2016 on the firm foundation of 20 years combined business experience and 16 years running speech and drama studios in two countries. It offers Training Facilitation and Voice and Speech Coaching.
The director, Fiona Brennan-Scott is a passionate leader in her field, striving to offer her clients the very best experience and expertise to help them overcome limiting communication barriers.
Fiona has helped students prepare for entrance interviews to the top universities in the UK; helping to build confidence in children and adults, supporting their journey to become successful leaders, executives and professionals in diverse fields such as engineering, science and theatre.
Fiona and her associates can work with you to reach the standard of performance you are seeking; maybe you are preparing to advance your career and need to give presentations to large groups. Fiona has helped entrepreneurs pitch to financial investors to back their new business model and successfully achieve financial support, and supported ‘techies’ in explaining ideas to a technologically-challenged audience.
Founder Fiona Brennan-Scott is also trained to run a Thinking Environment® and can help you transform your meetings with facilitating the application of ten behaviours to teams, leaders, coaches and individuals. 95% of her clients are managerial level or above and 90% work in STEM.
Whatever your goal, Fiona has the ability and passion to get you where you want to be. Get in touch with her to find out more.
email@example.com | 07780 856043
- 2000 – Blarney Studio started in South Africa by Trinity College London qualified Fiona Brennan-Scott.
- 2003 – Moved to Oxfordshire, UK and renamed M A D Studio – making a difference! – a Speech and Drama studio facilitating group and individual lessons in drama and 1:1 lessons for exams in drama, effective communication, occasional speeches and interview techniques for all ages, adapting books to plays and producing shows such as Anne of Green Gables and The Little Prince.
- 2014 – Founded Speakers’ Club, the first ASC (Association of Speakers’ Clubs) Speakers’ Club at a school in Britain.
- 2016 – specialising in Voice and Speech Coaching for individuals and small groups. Re-branded as BESPOKEN.
- 2017 – Training Facilitation and Coaching for Business added to the Bespoken portfolio. Becomes an Associate of ELS. Conferred Grove Business Park Business Award for valuable contribution to WADBBC.
- 2018 – Training delivered in London, Italy, Manchester and Peterborough in addition to her bases in Harwell and Grove. Completed Foundation Course in The Thinking Environment at Henley Business School.