“Are you looking to hone your vocal skills to engage people?
It’s important to find the right fit for your needs. I’m on a mission to help people like you enjoy becoming successful at communication – does that sound like something you’d appreciate?
I found Bespoken in 2016 on the firm foundation of 20 years combined business experience and 16 years running speech and drama studios in two countries. We offer Training Facilitation and Voice and Speech Coaching, specialising in effective communication skills – whatever that may mean for you or your organisation.
I am a passionate leader in my field, striving to offer my clients the very best experience and expertise to help them overcome limiting communication barriers.
MY BACKGROUND (some of the reasons I might be the right choice for you):
- 2000 – Blarney Studio started in South Africa by Trinity College London qualified Fiona Brennan-Scott.
- 2003 – Moved to Oxfordshire, UK and renamed M A D Studio – making a difference! – a Speech and Drama studio facilitating group and individual lessons in drama and 1:1 lessons for exams in drama, effective communication, occasional speeches and interview techniques for all ages, adapting books to plays and producing shows.
- 2014 – Founded Speakers’ Club, the first ASC (Association of Speakers Clubs) Speakers’ Club at a school in Britain.
- 2016 – specialising in Voice and Speech Coaching for individuals and small groups. Re-branded as BESPOKEN.
- 2017 – Training Facilitation and Coaching For Business added to the Bespoken portfolio. Becomes an Associate of ELS. Conferred Grove Business Park Business Award for valuable contribution to WADBBC.
- 2018 – Training delivered in London, Italy, Manchester and Peterborough in addition to her bases in Harwell and Grove. Completed Foundation Course in The Thinking Environment at Henley Business School.
- 2019 – As a founding member of the STEM Advisers Hub, Fiona is part of a collaboration of business experts, set up to help STEM organisations with all their technical business needs, offering helpful information and resources.
- 2019 – Building her public speaking experience and abilities, Fiona joins the Professional Speaking Association. The PSA is for people involved in the world of professional speaking who are keen to continue to grow and improve their speaking ability.
- 2019 – Bespoken becomes a member of the Thames Valley Chamber Of Commerce.
- 2019 – Completed The Thinking Partnership Course with Nancy Kline of Time to Think.
- 2020 – Completed Time to Think Certified Coach Course with Linda Aspey.
- 2021 – March: Qualified as a Time to Think Certified Coach. Registered with Time to Think Collegiate.
I have helped clients prepare for entrance interviews to the top universities in the UK; helping to build confidence in young people and adults, supporting their journey to become successful leaders, executives and professionals in diverse fields such as engineering, science and theatre. Prior to retraining, I spent 5 years working with a variety of engineering departments in a Siemens joint-venture company, as an International Marketing Specialist.
Along with my associates, I can work with you to reach the standard of performance you are seeking; maybe you are preparing to advance your career and need to give presentations to large groups. I have helped entrepreneurs pitch to financial investors to back their new business model and successfully achieve financial support, and supported engineers in explaining ideas to a technologically-challenged audience.
I am also training to run a Thinking Environment® and can help you transform your meetings with facilitating the application of ten behaviours to teams, leaders, coaches and individuals. 95% of my clients are managerial level or above and 70% work in STEM.
Whatever your communication goal, I have the ability and passion to get you where you want to be. Please get in touch with me to find out more.